Eric, Thanks for the advice. How should I get such a
practice software? And how much would it cost? and
plus any shipping cost outside of the US? Appreciate
if you have any information on this.
I'll show you what I am having now for the CPA studies:
1. Text books from the CPA School
2. MC questions for all 4 sections
3. Related Simulations for all 4 sections
4. Website practices(both MC and simulations)
5. Additionally, i'm starting making my own note to
make sure not to miss any important points.
The materials and the questions which I am working currently are harder than that of the actual exams based on my experience. Some of the questions can be found on this forum too.
With all these materials, I dont know why I am still so
slow in my progress. It has always been a different WORLD
on the BIG DAY and cannot see myself a light at the end of the tunnel....